2021 Virtual Conference
We are SO excited to bring you this year’s conference virtually and can’t wait to share with you our six wonderful experts on topics relevant to children and teens especially in this current climate.
You can purchase your pass to the conference below which runs on the 23rd October 2021 – we understand that being home with kids present means that you may not be able to attend all sessions across the day so our talks will be recorded and accessible for you for up to 7 days after the event to watch at a convenient time if you are interrupted!
You must book prior to the event to access the conference material so don’t delay!
Date and Time: Saturday 23rd October, 2021 (Available to view for 7 days)
Location: Virtual Online Conference
Event Description: Australia’s top experts on issues affecting Children & Teens!
For Parents, Educators, Welfare workers, Chaplains, Grandparents, Foster Parents, Youth Leaders, Pastors and anyone who works with young people.
Hear from SIX incredible speakers, each presenting in their own area of expertise:
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg – The secrets of post pandemic wellbeing in young people
- Susan McLean – Keeping our young people safe online
- Sharon Witt –Caring for our own wellbeing during a worldwide pandemic
- Michelle Mitchell – Everyday resilience: helping kids with friendship drama, academic pressure and the stress of growing up
- Paul Dillon –Alcohol and other drugs
- Ebony Birch-Hanger – Cultivating resilience in the presence of Autism and Anxiety