Gold Coast Conference Cancelled
Due to COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we have cancelled our upcoming Resilient Kids Conference in Launceston & Gold Coast for 2020.
We understand that the timing is less than ideal and that with such short notice plans have already been made, unfortunately this is out of our control. Please know this decision has not been made lightly and that we are acting on advice from numerous professionals. We are devastated. This is almost an unheard of occurrence. Tickets will be refunded via Humanitix within 5 business days.
Date and Time:
Sat 23d May 2020, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Glow Church, 10 Energy Circuit, Robina Qld 4226
Event Description: Australia’s top experts on issues affecting Children & Teens!
For Parents, Educators, Welfare workers, Chaplains, Grandparents, Foster Parents, Youth Leaders, Pastors and anyone who works with young people.
Hear from SIX incredible speakers, each presenting in their own area of expertise:
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg – The Compare and Despair Phenomenon – social media and what parents can do.
- Susan McLean – Growing Up On-line
- Sharon Witt – Building our Own resilience.
- Michelle Mitchell – Everyday Resilience: Drama, Pressure & Self Doubt
- Dr Jodi Richardson – Anxious Kids
- Andrea Downie – Maintaining sustainable well-being
Many Exhibitors on display also – view resources, tools and materials to empower you in your role with children/teens.
** PLEASE NOTE: The ticket price does not include Food or Drinks. BYO Morning Tea & Lunch, or come prepared to purchase from the venue’s Cafe or available Food Trucks.