2021 Virtual Conference
We are SO excited to bring you this year’s conference in person and we can’t wait to share with you our six wonderful experts on topics relevant to children and teens especially in this current climate.
This year we have 2 ticket options for Individuals
1. IN PERSON (INCLUDES EMAILED RECORDING LINK)
2. EMAILED RECORDING LINK
The recording link will be emailed within a week of the event.
So if you are unable to attend in person you won’t miss out.
We also have an option available to Schools/ Large groups to purchase a large volumes of tickets.
SCHOOLS/LARGE GROUPS RECORDING LINK
You can purchase your ticket or recording link to the conference below which runs on the 8th October 2022.
cthKTT copin Dr Hand Dr Justin Coulson – RAISING A RESILIENT CHILD
Melinda Tankard Reist – ADDRESSING PORN CULTURE
Susan McLean – NAVIGATING THE ONLINE WORLD
Dr Michael Carr-Gregg – BUILDING RESILIENCE IN OUR YOUNG PEOPLE USING
Michelle Mitchell – UNDERSTANDING & RESPONDING TO SELF HARM
Jodi Richardson – ANXIETY-HELP FOR ANXIOUS YOUNG PEOPLEDate and Time: Saturday 8th October, 2022
Location: New Hope Baptist Church, 3 Springfield Rd, Blackburn North VIC
Event Description: Australia’s top experts on issues affecting Children & Teens!
For Parents, Educators, Welfare workers, Chaplains, Grandparents, Foster Parents, Youth Leaders, Pastors and anyone who works with young people.
Hear from SIX incredible speakers, each presenting in their own area of expertise:
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg – Is that a Psychologist in your pocket? The smart phone apps that every parent should know about
- Susan McLean – Navigating the Online World
- Dr Jodi Richardson – Building Teens and Kids Anxiety Coping Toolkit
- Michelle Mitchell – Handling Tricky Friendship Days
- Melinda Tankard Reist – Helping Young People Navigate a Sexed-up World: The Impact of Porn Culture on Respectful Relationships
- Dr Justin Coulson – Resilience: Developing Strength, Calm and Kindness in our Kids
Many Exhibitors will be present – view resources, tools and materials to empower you in your role with children/teens.
** PLEASE NOTE: The ticket price does not include Food or Drinks. BYO Morning Tea and Lunch, or come prepared to purchase from the venue’s cafe.